Wednesday 4 March 2009

Hi there, I've decided to join the blogging community after being an avid reader of countless blogs for the past year or so. I guess I was stalling this because my unimaginative self was struggling to come up with a name for it. Until, I thought I know! GWENDOLYN! And I like it. And you shouldn't start a sentence with and but still. I think Gwendolyn sounds very English and proper but shes also incredibly well travelled.

So within this blog I hope to cover fashion, photography, art and I don't know, my teenage lifestyle? I guess the aim of doing this is to put a focus to the hours of procrastination when I come in form school every day and to give me something else to do that allows me to escape from schoolwork which seems to dominanting my adolescence recently. Later on i also hope to iclude some interviews, more photos and I may possibly do some street style scouting!


So for now I'll leave you with this video that watched on Quietmilk's blog a while back and I must say I love it. It's an advertisment for the Erin Fetherson collaboration with the American company "Target" Hope you like it.


I'm afraid I'm yet to let how to install actually videos into posts so for the time being......



Have a nice day
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wheee, firts comment ever! If one day you'll be famous remember me, your first commenter.
    I started a blog about two months ago, too, can't wait to see new posts!
    Good luck!

    P.S.
    The video's great(and quite disturbing at the same time).

    http://eciujelppa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much and I will indeed remember my first comment :)
    Keep blogging as your blog is brilliant!
    have a nice day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look!


    mikyscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete