Wednesday 18 March 2009

Scotty liked all of the clothes that I recomended.

Hello again!


Thank you all for your comments on my miniture tilt-shift post and I'm glad that it is a concept that you all find as interesting as myself. Sorry about the massive break I took from posting. Well I call it a break but I had only written two posts! I've just had a lot to think about recently with my subject choices for my Higher year having to be decided by the end of this week! Despite my parents conformation that choosing my subjects is not deciding my permanat career, I still can't help but think about future ambitions. It seems the more the think about it, the more unsure I become of what I really want to do with my life. I really just wish that I could just enjoy each day as it comes without any uncertainty. However for the time being I have composed a wish-list for spring and if I could, I would own every item on it! The prices range from the afordable to the not quite so affordable but I hope you all enjoy it.



Christopher's Kane's Mandrill dress On of my favourite pieces on the spring/summer runways


The collection of fabulous tights on offer at mytights.com, never fail to impress me and these pretty floral ones are no exception!


All Saints- Wolf Dress



Staying with the wolves, this urban outfitters vest is still great, but cheaper!

Justin boots. These boots are commonly sold in the vintage section of Urban Outfitters.




If there is anything on this list that I will buy, it will definetly be these Celests Stein tights that are again from mytights.com. There covered in old American postage stamps!



The Tokyo bag. My favourite city I've never been to.



Urban Outfitters skirt, the colours remind me of a japanese garden.

All Saints structured dress



Paul and Joe floral dress.




All Saints boots.

Pretty floral tunic from Topshop


I love these Culottes. Anglomania.

(Photography courtesy of Face Hunter)
I don't who this girl is, or where her dress is from, but how great does she look!
Have a nice day xxx

2 comments:

  1. i adore both boots!
    +the dress in last pic is so weird haha
    what do u want to do with ur future??what year u in?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm, in forth year just now (2 years to go!) and I'm struggling to decide between Fashion Journalism , Medicine or any other form of journalism. And I too adore the boots!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete