Wednesday 1 April 2009

Got woken in the night, by a mystic golden light.

Hi! Really really sorry that I've not posted in AGES but the truth is that I''ve been soo busy the past two weeks. I was involved in a school fashion show last week which was loads of fun as all the groups were allowed to borrow outfits from high street stores and make up a little routine including walks and dancing. The theme was "old school" and therefore all the songs that were used were from before 2000. My own group did our routine to "it's raining men" and we chose our clothes from "New look". I was also really busy this week becasuse I play in a band so we were performing. I realise totally that I've not been a very consistant blogger so far but please bear with me as I do have a whole load of ideas of stuff I will do. Non-stop blogging from now on!

(Photo from Face Hunter)

I LOVE THIS DRESS! (and really really want it!)

Have a nice day
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love it too! the background you're standing against is pretty sweet as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, slight misunderstanding there. The girl is not actually me!(I wish it was!) The photo is from Face Hunter's style blog. Amazing dress though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBAMAAAA ;D
    Amazing dress, i loce that yellow colour
    x MJ

    ReplyDelete