Sunday 5 April 2009

Gonna wear my feather headress, like an indian chief.

Hello, The Easter holidays have come around and despite the fact that studying for my standard grades will dominate my time off, I still appreciate some time spent out with school. I went through to Glasgow today and had such a lovely time with my friend.




It was incredibly sunny so we ate our packed lunches outside the Glasgow museum of Modern Art before asking a kind lady to take a photograph of us both.





We went a bit Natasha Khan and each bought a feathered headband



Found a window with a whole lot of posters and figured it made a cool backdrop.




After a quick visit to Mr Bens vintage store..


..and a browse through Sloans market, we headed home having enjoyed a wonderful day.
Have a fabulous day

xx

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely comment :) xxx you have a gorgeous and inspiring blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were correct thinking that a window with a bunch of posters would make for a cool backdrop .. you look completely fab .
    i love all the pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo pretty! this day looks like perfection
    xoxo,
    sucrerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete